[vc_section][vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”General Questions…” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left”][/vc_column][/vc_row][/vc_section][vc_row][vc_column][vc_toggle title=”What browsers do you support?”]For the best learning experience, please use the current versions of Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, iOS, and Android. These are the most commonly used browsers. Benny Hinn Ministries no longer supports Internet Explorer.
As a student of the Benny Hinn School of Ministry Online, you will have free access to this software and may download these for your personal use, or to upgrade your copy to the latest version.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”How do I redeem my coupon code?”]Follow the directions below to redeem your coupon code.
- Pick your course and add it to the shopping cart.
- Enter your coupon code in the coupon code field at the top of the checkout page.
- IMPORTANT: Click the blue “Apply Coupon” button next to the coupon code. This step must be completed to activate your discount.
- Once you activate the coupon you will see a confirmation message.
- Complete the enrollment details, including your password (name, address, email, phone number, etc.)
- Click the red “Place Order” button on the right side of the screen.
- You will be directed to the “Student Account” page where you can begin your course.
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”May I use two coupon codes at the same time?”]You may only use one coupon code per transaction. If you enter more than one coupon code during a single transaction, the shopping cart will apply the coupon code that gives you the largest discount off your enrollment.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Will you be adding additional classes?”]Yes! We are frequently adding classes to the Benny Hinn School of Ministry course catalog. We have several more that are in the final stages of development and will be coming very soon![/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”What distinguishes the Benny Hinn School of Ministry Online from all other training programs, Christian schools, and Bible colleges?”]In these online classes, you will be covering the same information as the students who attended the live sessions, just in a different medium of delivery. Plus, you have the added benefit of accessing additional digital learning resources and the freedom to progress through each course around your busy schedule.
God specifically called Pastor Benny Hinn to establish the School of Ministry in early 2005. Pastor Benny’s unique calling in ministry is based on heaven’s cry for souls!
He believes that one of the greatest needs today is for strong, anointed believers to reach the world with the soul-saving and miracle-working power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and who know that impacting the globe is:
“not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts” (Zechariah 4:6).
God’s anointing on students in both on-location and online classes continues to fulfill that calling and desire in a unique way![/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”How much does it cost to attend?”]The investment is minimal, the cost breakdown is below:
- In-Depth Study Courses:$75 per class (includes intensive study from 8-40 hours of total lecture material that you can complete at your own page.)
- Express Courses:$50 per class. These courses are shorter and require less of a time commitment to complete. Students are usually able to complete an entire express course in 2-3 hours.
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”What are Express Courses?”]Busier than ever? Want to try School of Ministry classes with Pastor Benny yet short on time?
Today’s fast-paced world often leaves little time for the most important things. By popular demand, the Benny Hinn School of Ministry is now offering two inaugural Express Courses, specifically created for people like you with limited schedules.
They are shorter—2-3 hours’ completion time compared to longer courses, and at $50 per course, they require less of an investment than the other classes. Better yet, they are the perfect way to get started as a Benny Hinn School of Ministry Online student!
Click here to learn more about Express Courses.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”How much time will I have to complete each course?”]These courses are self-paced. Historically, it has taken students an average of one week to go through each lesson and practice test, plus an additional week to complete the final exam.
However, you may proceed through the course at your own pace. Also, you will have access to your class for 1 year from the date of enrollment.[/vc_toggle][/vc_column][/vc_row]