Prayer Points are from the works of Dr Olukoya
Deliverance Prayers from the Spirit of Fear – Fear Must Die
Please visit the Fire Power Ministries Deliverance Bookstore. We have over 200 books by Dr D. K. Olukoya, Dr Stella and other anointed men of God to empower you and teach your hands to war and your fingers fight. You can order the bestselling book Prayer Rain by Dr Olukoya.
The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident. (Psalm 27:1-3).
Make this power confession before you continue.
I announce that greater is the One that is in me than any devil on the side of my enemies. It is written, The righteous is as bold as a lion. By my faith in Christ Jesus, I am righteous. I receive my divine boldness. The angels of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear Him. The angels of God are with me, I have no basis to fear any man, any evil, any evil spirit. Because the Lord of hosts is with me, I take my confidence in Him. It is written If God be for us who can be against us? God is with me, I have no enough reason to fear, in the name of Jesus. It is written, The Lord is my light and my salvation whom shall I fear? The Lord is the defense of my life of whom shall I be afraid? Though a host of demons encamp against me, my heart will not fear; though war rises against me, even in this I shall be confident. The Lord is with me like a mighty terrible one. I am not afraid. I cannot be threatened. My persecutors shall stumble and fumble. Their everlasting confusion and disgrace shall never be forgotten. God has commanded me to fear not. Of the 366 days in a year, no single day is allowed for me to fear. So, I refuse to be afraid of anything. You spirit of fear, you are not in God’s agenda for me. I dismiss you from my life now, in the name of Jesus. Jesus said even the very hairs of my head are not only counted but numbered. Not one single strand can be removed without God’s knowledge and permission. Therefore, I put my confidence in the Lord, Who takes so such care of me.
1. In the name of Jesus, I refuse to fear, because God has not given me the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
2. I bind the spirit of fear in my life, in the name of Jesus.
3. I break every evil covenant that has brought fear into my life, in the name of Jesus.
4. I command every terror of the night that has brought fear into my life to stop and move from my environment, in the name of Jesus.
5. You spirit of fear, loose your hold upon my life and my family, in the name of Jesus.
6. I command all human agents using the spirits of fear to terrify me in the night to stumble and fall, in the name of Jesus.
7. The fear and terror of the unbelievers shall not be my lot, in the name of Jesus.
8. My tomorrow is blessed is Christ Jesus, therefore, you spirit that is responsible for the fear of tomorrow in my life, I bind you, in the name of Jesus.
9. My destiny is attached to God, therefore I decree that I can never fail, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every bondage that I am subjecting myself to by the spirit of fear, I break you, in the name of Jesus.
11. All negative doors that the spirit of fear has opened in the past, be closed now, in the name of Jesus.
12. Every disease, oppression and depression that came into my life as a result of fear, disappear now, in the name of Jesus.
13. I refuse to be intimidated by any demonic nightmare, in the name of Jesus.
14. Every enchantment and invocation of fear being made against me, I neutralize you and I command you to fail, in the name of Jesus.
15. Every confederacy of the enemies in my home with the enemies outside shall not stand, in the name o f Jesus.
16. All arrangements of the devil concerning my home shall not stand; neither shall they come to pass, in the name of Jesus.
17. I destroy all efforts of the enemy to frustrate my work, in the name of Jesus.
18. I nullify every writing, agreement or covenant against my work, in the name of Jesus.
19. Father Lord, increase my greatness and comfort me on every side, in the name of Jesus.
20. O Lord, as You delight in my prosperity, I pray that You bless me indeed in my work. Let no household enemy be able to control my well-being any longer, in the name of Jesus.
21. Let all those who are against me without a cause in my place of work turn back and be brought to confusion, in the name of Jesus.
22. I close every door through which the enemies have been working against my work, in the name of Jesus.
23. No weapon of satan and his agents fashioned against me shall prosper, in the name of Jesus.
24. My life is hid with Christ in God, therefore nobody can kill me or harm me, in the name of Jesus.
25. I open wide all doors leading to my blessings, victory and breakthroughs which the enemies have closed, in the name of Jesus.
26. Let every territorial spirit working against us in our neighborhood be frustrated, bound and cast out, in the name of Jesus.
27. Let every power contrary to the power of God operating to suppress people in my area be neutralized, in the name of Jesus.
28. I bind every spirit of frustration, defeat, delayed blessing and fear in my environment, in the name of Jesus.
29. I banish every enemy of progress in my neighborhood, in the name of Jesus.
30. I bind the spirit of death, armed robbery and assassination in my neighborhood, in the name of Jesus.
31. I reject, renounce and destroy every evil agreement or covenant in the environment, in the name of Jesus.
32. By the blood of Jesus, I nullify the effects and operation of evil forces around my house, in the name of Jesus.
33. Lord, get all my stubborn pursuers occupied with unprofitable assignments, in the name of Jesus.
34. In Jesus’ mighty name, I fire back every arrow, spiritual bullets and satanic missiles fired at me.
35. O Lord, reveal the secrets and expose all my enemies masquerading as my friends.
36. Father Lord, make it impossible for my enemies to use my foot marks, urine, faeces, hair, clothing, and shoes.
2 Cor. 11:3-4
• To break free from spirits or religion.
• Release from the bondage of Babylon.
• Breaking the bondage of Roman Catholicism.
Religion is the brainchild of the devil. It is aimed at confusing mankind concerning God’s original plan and purpose to save, through our Lord Jesus Christ, from eternal peridition. Therefore shun this terrible spirit to doom today.
Mattew7:21: “Not everyone that saith unto me, Lord Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my father which is in heaven.”
God created the world and said that everyone that would come into it must be born of a woman. In the same way God has decreed the way man will enter the kingdom of heaven. Jesus is the only way to God. “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way the truth and life: no man cometh unto the father but by me” (John 14:6)
Man has tried many other things but there is no way there. These prayer points are for those under the bondage and control of religious spirits.
If, for instance, I want to go to Ibadan and I get on to the road lead in to Badagry, all I end up doing is to get father and farther away from my destination. Before I can get to Ibadan, I need to do a ‘U-turn’ and get on the right road.
Many seek to know God, but are going through ways he has not prescribed. Before you can really see God, you must repent and accept the sacrifice of Jesus. Pray these prayer points for deliverance from religious spirits or to deliver others.
Isa. 52:2: Shake thyself from the dust; and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.
• PRAISE WORSHIP
1. Father, I confess that, in the past, I held unforgiveness, and sometimes bitterness and resentment in my heart against certain people who hurt or disappointed me.
I now recognize this as a sin and confess it as sin, for You have said in your word that if we confess our sin, you are faithful and just to forgive us our sin and to cleanse us of all unrighteousness (1 John 1:9)
I do now forgive the following people I can remember, who have hurt or disappointed me. (Mention names of those who come to your mind.) I now freely forgive all these people and ask you to bless them if they are living. I also forgive myself for all my many faults and failures, for you have freely forgiven me.
Thank you father for freedom from the load of unforgiveness, bitterness and resentment, in the name of Jesus.
2. Father, I confess to you, that in the past, through ignorance, through curiosity or willfully, I came into contact with certain religious activities. I now recognize this as sin and confess it as sin. I claim forgiveness, in the name of Jesus.
3. I also renounce and confess as sin any oath which I have taken by any false god and any idolatrous practices in which I have been involved.
4. Satan, I rebuke you, in the name of Jesus, and I am closing any door which I or my ancestors may have opened to you and your demons, in the name of Jesus.
5. I renounce satan all his demons, I declare them my enemies and I command them to get out of my life completely, in the name of Jesus.
6. In the name of Jesus Christ, I now claim deliverance from any and all evil spirits which may be in me (Joel 2:28). Once and for all, I close the door in my life to all occult practices and command all related spirits to leave me now, in the name of Jesus.
7. I break every curse of family destruction, in the name of Jesus.
8. I release myself from the hold of any religious spirit strongman, in the name of Jesus.
9. I command all spirits of religion to loose their hold upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
10. Call the spirit you do not desire in your life by name. Then issue the command firmly and repeatedly that the spirits must come out, in the name of the Lord Jesus.
Pray as follow: You spirit of. . .
Religious murder Lust and ambition for recognition
Condemnation St. Ann
St. Elizabeth Lust and ambition for position
Lust and ambition for power and control in religious matters
False love False gifts
False compassion False tongues
False word of wisdom Religious dominance
Greed No love
No compassion Pretense
Religious coldness False oaths
Blockages Rigid Theology Construction
Tammuz Hatred of the truth
Idolatry Catholic baptism
Prayer to the saint’s One true Church
One holy priesthood Mass
Holy Eucharist Adoration of the Most
Sorrowful mysteries of Rosary Holy Mother Church
Authority of the Pope Infallibility of the Pope
Fear of the priest and nun Confession to priest
Holy Water Sacred Heart of Jesus
Holy family Stations of the Cross
Candles Blessings of the throat
St. Blaise Fear of Hell
Fear of purgatory Guilt
Good works Mind control
Holy orders Extreme unction
Benedictions Human bone relics on the altars
Genuflecting Feast days of the saints
Votive candles Witchcraft control
Forced celibacy Poverty
Religious medals Sacrifice of the mass
Angel of good counsel Sign of the cross
Spiritual adultery Indulgence
Infant of plague Religious hatred
Worship and verneration of Immaculate conception of Mary
Mary Queen of Heaven Mariolatry
May altar in honour of Mary Our Lady of Lourdes
Our Lady of the Snows Our Lady of Merodes
Our Lady of Fatima Our Lady of Quadalupe
Queen of Martyrs Queen of Peace
Mary Star of the sea
Moloch Spiritual blindness
Spiritual deafness Feast of Peace (Christmas)
Feast of life (Easter) Lent
Destruction of the family priesthood Passion spirits of agony and ecstasy
Passing children through the fire Babylonian spirits from the Roman Catholic system
Dedication to the priesthood or to be a nun Joseph, guardian and protector of Mary and Jesus.
Ashes on ash Wednesday St. Therese
Little Flower St. Christopher
St. Jude St. Catherine, etc
Come out of my body, soul, spirit, memory and mind, in the name of Jesus. (Each of these things is backed by specific demon spirit. Do not lump everything together. Command each one to go at a time. You must be specific if you have to be free.)
11. I loose myself from you, in the name of Jesus, and I command you to leave me right now, in the name of Jesus.