Prayer Points are from the works of Dr Olukoya
PRAYING TO KNOW GOD’S WILL CONCERNING ANY ISSUE
Please visit the Fire Power Ministries Deliverance Bookstore. We have over 200 books by Dr Stella, Dr D. K. Olukoya and other powerful Men of God to empower you and teach your hands to war and your fingers fight. You can order the best selling book Prayer Rain by Dr Olukoya.
PRAYING TO KNOW GOD’S WILL CONCERNING ANY ISSUE
To enable you take the right decision on any issue.
To make you know the mind of God on any particular issue.
To determine whether a particular thing is God’s choice for you.
To discover secret things beneficial or detrimental to a particular issue.
To receive revelation knowledge on any issue.
To know the mind of God concerning a particular issue.
The only one thing that can secure peace, joy and happiness for you amidst turbulence and vicissitudes of life is to seek to know the will go God in all areas of your life and to follow it. Psalm: 25:12: ” What man is he that feareth the Lord? him shall he teach in the way he shall choose.”
God desires to make his will known to man. Time and again people ask, “How can I know the will of God? God doesn’t talk to me? I don’t know what to do.”
There are many scriptures which show us that God sincerely want to teach us the way we should go God wants to patiently instruct us so we will not make mistakes.Psalm 32:8 says, “I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go: I will guide you with my eyes.” Proverbs 3:5 commands us to “Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all they ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths.”
When we come to the Lord without any idol in our hearts or preconceived ideas of what we want or how we want things to turn out, he will teach us how to choose the best.
Be still in the presence of the Lord and he will speak to you in a way you will understand. His will always aligns with his word. As you pray these prayer points with an open mind,” . . . you will e filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding” (Col 1:9)
Note: The issue you are placing before God for direction or guidance must be scriptural.
Dan. 2:22: He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.
EPH. 1:17: That the God our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
PS. 25:14: The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.
Deut. 29:29: The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.
1. Thank God for the revelation power of the Holy Spirit.
2. O God, to whom no secret is hidden, make known unto me whether . . . (mention the name of the thing)
3. O Lord, remove from me any persistent buried grudges, enmity against anyone and every other thing that can block my spiritual vision.
4. Let every idol present, consciously or unconsciously, in my heart concerning this issue be melted away by the fire of the Holy Spirit.
5. O Lord, give unto me the spirit of revelation and wisdom in the knowledge of you.
6. O Lord, remove spiritual cataract from my eyes.
7. O Lord, forgive me for every false motive or thought that has ever been formed in my heart since the day I was born.
8. O Lord, forgive me for any lie that I have ever told against any person, system or organization.
9. O Lord, open up my spiritual understanding.
10. O Lord, teach me deep and secret things.
11. O Lord, reveal to me every secret behind this particular issue, whether beneficial or not.
12. I refuse to fall under the manipulation of the spirit of confusion, in the name of Jesus.
13. O Lord, teach me to know that which is worth knowing and love that which is worth loving, and to dislike whatsoever is not pleasing unto you.
14. I refuse to make foundational mistakes in my decision-making, in the name of Jesus.
15. Father Lord, guide and direct me in knowing your mind on this particular issue.
16. I stand against all satanic attachments that may seek to confuse my decision, in the name of Jesus.
17. If. . . (mention the name of thing) is not for me, O Lord, re-direct my steps.
18. I bind the activities of . . . (pick from the list below) in my life, in the name of Jesus.
– ungodly infatuation
– ungodly family pressure
– demonic manipulation in dreams and visions
– attachment to the wrong choice
– confusing revelations
– spiritual blindness and deafness
– unprofitable advice
– ungodly impatience
19. Lord, make your way plain before my face.
20. O God, you may reveals secret things, make know unto me your choice for me on this issue.
21. Holy Spirit, open my eyes and help me to make the right decision, in the name of Jesus,
22. Father Lord, I thank you for the testimonies that will follow these prayer points.